Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chat Patti

So today, after going to see Slumdog Millionaire, a suggestion was made to go to Chat Patti for a quick bite. I had never been before but had heard good things and it did not disappoint. Upon entering, I was completely overtaken by the dishes available and vibrant photos of each item posted clearly behind the counter. My diner companion chose the fried Samosa and the Vegetable Platter. I chose the Chat Patti Special Chat; figuring - it must be good, they put their name on it! The Samosa and Special Chat came out first. I'm now kicking myself for not snapping a shot if it. It was piled high, Indian vegetarian nacho goodness. Loads of Chickpeas, sauces, and yogurt covering light flour crisps all topped with a sprinkle of pomegranite seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment